Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pi Day, Various Field Trips, and Random Questions

I HAVE A LOT OF REASONS TO BE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, at my school, we celebrate Pi Day. It's really March 14th (3/14... 3.14) but since that was a saturday, we're celebrating it on the 27th (this friday). Yes, it is a day dedicated to the number. And there's various contests that our school holds such as memorizing digits, writing songs about pi,fashion shows, pi art.... And I'm happy to tell you that there's more, but this blog would be like 32 pages if I did. So I'm participating in the pi art (or "Part" to me and my friend), and I have no idea what to draw on my pi symbol. A lot of people have done cute puns and such, but I want to make mine not to do with pi.... Let's see where that gets me in the contest. GEEEE!! They're due by thursday! AHHHH!

Also, I'm going on three field trips in the next four months. I have one on monday, where we just go to another school nearby to hear a speaker. And then we go to the Liberty Science Center in April. AND THEN IN JUNE, WE'RE GOING TO A COOL PLACE THAT I FORGOT THE NAME OF BUT IT HAS A POOL, FREE FOOD, AND OTHER THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! I. Am. So. Excited.

And finally, there have been a lot of questions that have been running through my mind lately......
Here they are:

1. Is Nova Scotia a part of Canada or is it just Nova Scotia?
2. How long does it take the average person to apply eyeliner?
3. Why am I the only person in my school that hates the musical "Bye Bye, Birdie"?
4. How do I come up with these questions?

***I just realized, this is the first time I've posted in paragraphs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment