Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay, let's get something straight.

Have you seen those puzzles where you have to make matches on all sides of the square so everything connects? (That was a terrible explanation but oh well.) Well, if you've played one, you know just how hard they can be. So the situation here was that I was with my friend in workshop and this other guy in our class was playing with one. The other guy kept complaining about how hard the puzzle was, so my friend and I got very annoyed and went to try to help the other guy. So the funniest part while we were helping the other guy was that my friend said: "Okay, let's get something straight. Do we have to have a head and a butt touch, or could we just have two butts or heads of the same animal?" (The puzzle involved butts and heads of dogs.) And the other guy and I say: "We should try that!!" So we did, and we got all freaked out that we solved it, and went to get our teacher. When our teacher saw the work we did, she laughed and said: "Why are there two butts touching?" And my friend says: "You know what, *teacher*, some people are a little bit different than the rest of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment